CASES SUBMISSION GUIDELINES : ORAL COMMUNICATIONS & VIDEOS
You are invited to submit a clinical case to present your experience and share your expertise.
- To submit your clinical case, please decide which category, indicated in the list below, you will select for your work. The Approval Committee reserves the right to modify the category, if it appears not appropriate.
1. Antegrade / Retrograde
2. Antegrade dissection re-entry
3. Retrograde dissection re-entry
4. Imaging guidance
- Describe your clinical case in few lines (500 words max)
Only clinical cases and live in the box cases will be accepted.
- Send your clinical case: .ppt / keynote / video files max upload 128 Mo.
If you have any problem, please contact IMC Organization : firstname.lastname@example.org
The approval committee will review your case and you will receive an answer within 15 days after your submission.
For information, here are the evaluation criteria:
On the merits of your topic’s originality and interest, meaningful interpretation of results
On the attractiveness and clarity of your presentation